So at this point in NCIS: Los Angeles, if we were to revamp this quote:
“Sam sees the glass as half full. I see it as half empty. That’s why we make a great team. Kensi, on the other hand, just drinks right out of the bottle, Nate wonders why it has to be a glass, and Eric usually breaks the glass by putting his feet up on the table.”
- Callen’s in jail for shooting the glass
- Sam’s trying to glue the glass back together
- Kensi still drinks from the bottle
- Deeks is trying to shoot paper footballs into Kensi’s glass.
- Nell’s wondering why it has to be glass
- And Eric’s too busy pining over Nell to realize he has a glass.